It delivers evidence based, clinically guided care and support for people with schizophrenia, Forensic histories, anxiety disorders, mood disorders, psychotic disorders, personality disorders, obsessive compulsive disorder(OCD), Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder (EUPD),complex needs and Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder(ADHD).
Support for people with Mental Health Needs
we provide comprehensive mental health rehabilitation and support for individuals with mild or moderate mental health needs. Our focus is on delivering tailored support and self-development assistance to adults aged 18 or over with a view to improving self-confidence and enhancing emotional wellbeing.
Our highly-trained staff are experienced in dealing with a variety of mental health issues, including schizophrenia, personality disorders and many others.
We always deliver care and support which is tailored to the individual’s specific needs.
Complex Care & Long Term Intensive Support
For Individuals requiring complex care and support we offer a full support package that will include:
• Supporting you with developing your hobbies and interests
• Improve daily living skills, including cooking, cleaning and shopping
• Assisting in sourcing employment either paid or voluntary
• Re engagement with education and learning
• Supporting you to manage your personal care and medication
• Support you to maintain and develop skills around your nutrition and hydration needs
• Maintaining appropriate behaviour and good communication
• Building positive relationships ,Socialise and get involved in the community
• Maintain a tenancy and deal with correspondence
• Manage finances, including budgeting and benefits advice
• Build confidence, resilience and self-esteem
For residents requiring only limited support, we also provide housing management services to maintain their tenancies.
Our Supported Living Pathways
Our services are tailored to an individual’s needs. It’s how we can most effectively encourage and empower individuals while providing all the support they need. Every individuals journey is underpinned by a comprehensive Support and Goal plan that they play an active role in defining.
Bespoke Care Supported accommodation services are designed to enable you, if you have mental health needs, to progress in your personal recovery journey and prepare to move on to living independently or with reduced support.
The accommodation combines housing with support and you will have your own tenancy rights. The level of support on offer can vary between locations ranging from 24 hour onsite support to visiting support for a few hours each week.
We offer you flexible support which is suited to your own individual needs, allowing you to reach your full potential and achieve your recovery goals.
We can help you to:
• Manage medication and engage with mental health treatment programmes.
• Establish and successfully maintain a tenancy.
• Develop or regain independent living skills e.g. cooking, shopping and household tasks.
• Identify and apply for suitable move-on accommodation.
• Build motivation, confidence and self-esteem.
• Manage personal finances including claiming benefits, budget planning, paying bills and developing money management skills.
• Access education, training, volunteering or employment.
• Live a full and active life in the local community.